The Adopt A Street program enables community members, groups, clubs and or organizations, to actively participate in enhancing the overall appearance of The Spring Creek Association roads and community.
1. Contact the Adopt A Street coordinator (775-753-6295 opt 4) to confirm that the desired street segment is available for adoption. If unavailable, other locations will be offered. This must be done prior to completing the application and waiver form. The assigned location is entered on the application and waiver form.
2. Complete the application and waiver form on-line at:
• https://forms.gle/H6GXVUuz2uK7aiFa9 or click the Application and Waiver button below.
• By filling out the application you agree to the requirements and terms of the Adopt a Street Program.
3. Once the application is approved, the first clean-up can be scheduled. Signs will be installed after the first clean-up event has been held and will remain in place for the designated adoption period of two years.
4. Following each clean-up event, the contact person must notify the Adopt A Street Coordinator as to the date and location of the clean-up and if trash pick-up is required.
This program operates at the Spring Creek Associations discretion and may be discontinued at any time.
Copyright © 2023 Spring Creek Association - All Rights Reserved.