Plant Trees in Memory – A vibrant, beautiful tree benefits everyone in this life and future generations and is perhaps the most fitting memorial of all. Planting a tree is a direct benefit to all. It can inspire energy, courage and carry forward the name of those memorialized in a living, vital way that grows grander with years.
Plant a Tree in Celebration-Plant Trees in Celebration of birthdays, anniversaries, new births, or any special occasion. By planting Trees in Celebration, you can honor your loved ones while caring about the environment and beautifying Spring Creek.
Plant Trees for Pets-They’re more than pets. They’re our friends. They carve out a special place in our hearts and in our lives. And you can show them how much you care with trees planted in their honor. Whether you’re celebrating a new adoption or remembering a beloved companion, the trees you plant will serve as a living tribute that will benefit our planet for years to come.
Tree Program Policy-
1. This policy is designed to enable residents in the Spring Creek Association to help with the beautification of parks with doing it in a memory of a loved one, pet or celebration. Contributions of $300.00 will be acknowledged by a plaque. The plaque is symbolic of the donation and does not entitle the donor to ownership of the tree.
2. Only tree donations are covered by this policy. A donor requesting any other donation dedication or memorial must apply to the SCA.
3. Donation applications will be reviewed throughout the year; however plaques and trees will only be planted twice per year – Spring and Fall.
4. Complete funding for the donation must be processed before the plaques is ordered and installed.
5. The SCA retains the right to relocate a donated element and plaque at any time. If an element needs to be relocated the SCA will contact the donor to discuss alternative locations; the Department will make the final determination.
6. A maximum of 6 lines of text and 50 characters per line is permitted on the dedication plaques. Text is subject to the approval of the SCA staff.
Blue Reflector Program - SCA Helping Neighbors
This year the SCA road and snow removal crews would like to help as much as they can by picking up their blades for those who are disabled during snow removal. We are looking into new attachments and equipment to be able to do this for many more in the future although we felt this was an important place to start.
So, if you are disabled and need this type of help this Winter, please come to the SCA office and fill out a Neighbor 2 Neighbor Form (may require additional documentation) and we will get a Blue Reflector placed at the end of your driveway for this Winter. Please do not remove these as well will collect them again after snow season.
Questions? Please call 775-753-6295 for more information or Fill Out the Applications below!
Neighbor 2 Neighbor is a community volunteer program that was created in 2017 to help the disabled, elderly, veterans and those of lower income who are not able to take care of the outdoor tasks it takes to keep their property clean. An application must be filled out and the applicant must meet the requirements to be able to receive the assistance they are in need of at the SCA office noted below.
Those in need will be connected with a volunteer or multiple volunteers to help this with any items they are needing. Types of assistant include:
-Hauling Away Trash
-Hauling Away Old Vehicles or Vehicle Parts
-Helping Build or Rebuild Structures
Applications can be picked up at the SCA office at 401 Fairway Blvd. or printed off of our website at springcreeknv.org.
Need Help? or Want to help?
Copyright © 2023 Spring Creek Association - All Rights Reserved.